Sunday, November 25, 2012

Reload, Refresh, and Relaunch

It's been 3 years since my last post and the urge to blog has been building for nearly a year now. I've moved to the West Coast, changed jobs twice, and been exposed to a lot of new ideas in that time. The Jaded Apprentice will reflect that change, and I've updated the blog's look and feel to reflect that. The blog's tone will become more personal in places, and move beyond the financial, political, and technology themes to add occasional riffs on broader life contexts.

I'm traveling a lot these days, so I don't yet know what kind of cadence my new posts will have, but I'm aiming for new posts at least weekly. As Robert Heinlein put it, "When I don't understand, I have an unbearable itch to know why." Consider that my theme henceforth. So let's begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment